Saturday, January 2, 2010

Week in Photos: Dec. 27-Jan 2

JasonAndAudrey-01


Sunday, December 27: We hung out with Jason's family and had a Sheffield Christmas. Jason sang Christmas carols to our niece, Audrey.


RosetteWreath


Monday, December 28: Worked on my rosette wreath using this tutorial.


Yummmm...Chai Tea


Tuesday, December 29: Made some chai tea.


Cards


Wednesday, December 30: Worked on reorganizing my studio.


Apples to Apples


Thursday, December 31: Spent New Year's Eve with Mom, Nikki, Ryan, and Jason. Played on the Wii and enjoyed a game of Apples to Apples.


Jason-01


Friday, January 1: Went back to Mom's for a New Year's lunch consisting of black-eyed peas and cabbage. After that Jason and I went to the cemetery to feed the ducks (and one lone goose). We enjoyed a matinee of Sherlock Holmes and dinner at Brownstones.


Editing Photos

Saturday, January 2: Spent a good portion of the day editing photos. I'm way behind. This particular photo on my computer happens to be from October.

2 comments:

  1. Cute babies, chai and a pretty wreath? Looks like a good day to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bride and mermaid pictures the best......Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...