Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Just wanted to wish a very Happy Birthday to my Dad (also known as Mr. Anony Mouse from a comment left on my April 26th post).


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!!!!


And, in honor of my dad, here are a few quotes about fathers:

"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." Clarence B. Kelland (American Writer 1881-1964)


"If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a 50% chance of being right." Bill Cosby (Actor, Comedian, and Producer b.1937)


"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person - he believed in me." Jim Valvano (College Basketball Coach 1946-1993)


"Becoming a father is easy enough, but being one can be very rough." Wilhelm Busch (German Painter and Poet 1832-1908)


"To be a successful father there's one absolute rule: When you have a kid, don't look at it for the first two years." Ernest Hemingway (American Novelist 1899-1961)


"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years." Mark Twain (American Humorist, Writer, and Lecturer 1835-1910)

Thanks, Dad, for being the greatest Dad on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...