Friday, July 12, 2013

Too Much Love

I have several cards that I haven't shared here because things kind of got crazy around the time I made these.   I found a pack of 8x8 paper in the value bin at Michaels. I loved the color combinations, and set to work making tons of cards using this and this stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.

Here's one of my favorites.

Michaels Papers and SSS February 2013 Card Kit Stamp

This card took some time because of all the weaving. I remember doing this in my art classes in grade school. I loved making paper placemats using the weaving technique. I added some foam hearts from the craft section and popped the greeting on top. This is definitely one of those bulky cards that would require extra postage.


IMG_1Michaels Papers and SSS February 2013 Card Kit Stamp620

Lots of room inside for a sweet message. I added just a touch of something inside to jazz it up. I love to see inside of cards when they are decorated.

Michaels Papers and SSS February 2013 Card Kit Stamp

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...