Thursday, July 11, 2013

Remembering #TBT

I see everyone posting pictures for Throw-back Thursday, so I thought I'd add my two cents to this mix. Here's my first of many #tbt images. I thought it would be a great way for me to share some older photos here that I haven't shared before.

#TBT July 11, 2013

This picture was taken with our video camera (which, sadly, is missing, so we purchased a new one). Fortunately, I took the images off before it went missing. I thought I had lost these pictures and videos from our trip to Orange Beach. I recently found them in a random folder. Yay!

Hugh was very young...three or four months old. We were enjoying our indoor swimming pool on a rainy day, but since Hugh was on a strict feeding schedule (the joys of a preemie), I had to take a break from swimming to feed him. Look at what a cutie he was!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...