Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend Lens: January 14-16, 2012

We had a pretty mellow weekend, which a lot of times is a great thing. It's nice to slow down and enjoy the moment, especially when you have a sick one at home. Who graciously gave both momma and dada his crud.


Hugh-8763

Lots of runny noses, booger wiping, and coughs. Poor baby.
Medicine-8748

Our house is beginning to look like a pharmacy. But most of those are actually mine. A couple are my normal meds I take daily. But one is an antibiotic that I had to stop taking because it gave me a head to toe rash. Turns out I'm allergic to sulfa. Good to know.
Hugh-8759

Having the crud didn't stop little man from playing with his toys. He had a Parents as Teachers visit this week, and Mrs. Theresa brought new toys to play with. Plus, little man has been loving his Christmas toys.
  Fruit-8747

Bananas are ripe and ready for me to Baby Bullet them!
  Hugh-8764

Hugh could have a billion and one toys and he will always ALWAYS always go for the laptop. Or the remote. Or one of our cell phones. By the way, I love that one sock is missing in this photo. He always loses a sock.
Yes, I love technology. Always and forever.
Kip from Napoleon Dynamite
  Game-8746 

Our dear friends, Joseph and Katherine, came over to see Hugh. We'd like to think they came over to hang out with us, but we know the truth. Joseph had not seen Hugh since he was two months old, and this was Katherine's first time to see Hugh in person.

Joseph brought this awesome game over. I didn't want to play at first, but he forced me. It's called Settlers of Catan. Pretty cool game. Added to the wish list.

JosephKatherine-8741 


I absolutely adore these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...