Friday, April 2, 2010

Honeymoon Slippers LO

Wow, it has been a crazy week. Last week I had a booth at the Duds for Doodlebugs consignment sale in Hattiesburg. I sold handmade cards as well as discounted scrapbook supplies. I was clearing out my stash because I have TOO MUCH STUFF and I'm always WANTING NEW STUFF. If you know anything about the scrapbooking industry, products are typically short-lived. With the exception of tools, paints, etc. you can't find a particular patterned paper year after year. Product releases are scheduled around CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) shows which happen twice a year. This means that twice a year manufacturers have NEW stuff. It's a craft hoarders dream/nightmare.

I still have a ton of stuff left and it's still for sale. I'm thinking about listing some of it on etsy and selling the rest at crops. Yes, you heard right. There are scrapbook parties / crops in the works. With both the local independent scrapbook stores closed, the opportunity to get together with fellow scrappers has all but ceased to exist. Well, no more baby! I'm bringing 'em back! Stay tuned for details.

In the meantime, I'm trying to get my house back in order. And, I've been doing a lot of creative play as well. I've been pulling out old photos to scrapbook.

Honeymoon Slippers LO

Honeymoon Slippers LO - Close

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...