Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cards 4 Kids Drive


The uber-talented Jennifer McGuire is hosting another round of Cards 4 Kids. This is a great opportunity to use your love of scrapbooking and cardmaking to make a little something to cheer a child who has been diagnosed with cancer. What a great idea! It takes very little time to make a card, so why not take a few more minutes to add an encouraging note and send the card to someone who could use it?

While there is no end for the card drive, if you want to be considered for a prize please mail your card by March 31st. You can send as many as you want.

I saw this on Jennifer's blog earlier and meant to send a card. Ashamedly, I did not. I know how much this would mean to me (or my child if I had one) if I was the one on the receiving end. Since I already make cards, I thought I would go ahead and make a few more to send.

So, my goal is to make one card for each child. And, if I make more that's great. Please join me in this amazing effort. You can find more information and read each child's story here.

I plan on posting pics of my cards on this blog. If you are participating in the Cards 4 Kids drive, please leave a comment. I would love to check our your blog if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...