Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Mini-Album


Remember to say i love you not because it's expected but because you feel it. Valentine's Day is not one of my favorite holidays, but I do love the colors. Jason and I do not go all out for Valentine's Day, but I do like to surprise him with something handmade. This year I made Jason a mini-album using felt, photos, and some digital valentine circles from Ali Edwards. Very simple. Very nice.

Valentine's Day Image 02

Valentine's Day Image 03

Valentine's Day Image 04

Valentine's Day Image 05

Valentine's Day Image 06

Valentine's Day Image 07

Valentine's Day Image 08

Valentine's Day Image 09

Valentine's Day Image 10

Valentine's Day Image 11

Valentine's Day Image 12

Valentine's Day Image 13

Valentine's Day Image 14

Valentine's Day Image 15

Valentine's Day Image 16

Valentine's Day Image 17

Valentine's Day Image 18

Valentine's Day Image 19

Valentine's Day Image 20

I carry your heart with me;
I carry it in my heart.

I want no world, for beautiful,

You are my world;

I am never without it.

Anywhere I go you go, my dear;

And, whatever is done by only me

Is your doing, my darling.

No fate, for you are my fate,

My sweet, my true;

And it's you are whatever a moon has always meant;

And whatever a sun will always sing is you.

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows;

Here is the root of the root,

And the bud of the bud;

And the sky of the sky of a tree called life

Which grows higher than soul can hope

Or mind can hide.

And this is the wonder

That's keeping the stars apart:

I carry your heart.

I carry it in my heart.

-E.E. Cummings-

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...