Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snowing in Mississippi

That's a song, right? HA!!! It rarely snows in Mississippi, although it did snow last year. I wonder if a new trend is starting. 


Right when I was getting up to drag myself into the wet weather, my sister texted to say school was canceled. Jason called his boss who said come on in. Then it started snowing. Ice on the road. BAD!!! So, Jason stayed home a couple of hours until the ice melted.

Man, we had some fun. I took a billion pictures (of course!) and here are a few of my favorites:









Edited: I am NOT wearing any makeup in these photos. Good Lord, I look horrible! If you look close in the one of me, you can see my chipped front tooth (it would be the tooth on your left, but it is actually the right front tooth).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...