Monday, November 5, 2007

Post a Day and Other Things

November is National Blogging Month and bloggers everwhere are encouraged to post every day. This is tough for me because a lot of times I get so busy and/or sick to post. I had a stomach virus last week so my life pretty much stopped for a few days. But, I'm feeling better so I'm going to attempt this "daily posting" thing.


Got my Pottery Barn Teen catalog in the mail today. No, I'm not a teen and I don't have one. I just love the stuff in the magazine. Saw a few pictures that were so inspiring and/or thought-provoking. What's the deal with the and/or comments? I must have the Comcast Slowsky's commercial in my head. Anyway...


Pbteen_deerhead


Do you notice the deerhead in the girl's room? Please don't tell my husband. If he knew that Pottery Barn featured a deer head in their catalog (and you can actually buy it), he might think that he can get one in the house. NO WAY!!! As much as I love Pottery Barn, I will not be putting a deer head in the house.


Pbteen_dressfigures


Have  I mentioned how badly I want a dress form? I'm not sure why, but I really want one. Then I open up the catalog and BAM! DRESSFORMS!!! How cool is that?!? I'm going to have to wait for them to go on clearance though. Can't afford the $129 price tag.


While you are at it, check out this cool earring storage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...