Monday, October 8, 2007

Ten Things Going on Right Now

I have been so busy, I haven't really posted much. Believe me, there has been plenty to post about. I just haven't had time! So, here's a quick update on my ongoing projects:

1. No AC. This has been since August 20th. Praise the Lord we have fans. But, the good news is the warranty people are finally getting the ac installed...maybe this week?


2. Washing machine has been broken for a week, but Jason's pretty sure he fixed it today.


3. I'm having a Halloween party for my family this weekend and it's going to rock. Got some cool things from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels (glittering kit so I can glitter come skulls and bones).


Glittered_skulls_bones


4. Had a garage sale this weekend. Didn't even make $100. How pitiful!


5. Working on a Christmas gift list. Love the season.


6. Planning my first Christmas tree with Jason: cream, gold, and silver. Inspired by a Christmas tree  in the Biltmore Christmas shop that we saw on our honeymoon.


7. Sewing a red skirt for my sister's devil outfit for the Halloween party. See #3.


8. Started a low-fat diet. We'll see how it goes. So far, so good. 


9. In need of Clean House because my house is a wreck after the garage sale.


10. Praying about going back to school and getting certified to teach elementary education. I love working with kindergarten right now, so we'll see.

That's it for now. I'll try and do better about posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...