Monday, July 2, 2007

Acute Hearing

As I've gotten older, I've noticed how hard it is for me to hear certain things. Sometimes I cannot hear Jason when he talks low. I'm not using "selective hearing;" I just can't hear! Sometimes if the music is playing soft, I can't hear what chord is playing. That bugs me!


But, today I experienced acute hearing. Something was buzzing in the house. I kept hearing it; Jason couldn't hear it. But, I kept hearing it. Something was in the house. So, I went searching. I was determined to find what was making the noise. I found it! It was an almost-dead fly buzzing around on his back in the hallway. Can you believe that I could hear it?!? (Note: In case you are concerned about the fly - he is no longer buzzing. Jason's entreprenuer book and the fly met face to face. The book won.)


I'm pretty pooped today. I came home from work and practically collapsed on the couch. I had planned to make pan-seared pork chops with tomato chutney, but I was too tired. Laid on the bed for a while then got up and made some mini-pizzas in the toaster oven. Hey, they were good! But, my life is wearing me out. Need rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...