Monday, June 8, 2009

*The Real Me* layout for PageMaps challenge

Here's a layout I made for a PageMaps challenge. I'm new to PageMaps, but already I know I love it. I like coming up with sketches, but it's so nice when somebody has already done it for you.

*The Real Me* Layout
Supplies used: Cardstock (Bazzil); Patterned Paper (Studio Calico); Fabric Strips (Studio Calico); Foam letter stickers (American Crafts); Ribbon (American Crafts); Thread; Font: Huxtable


Everything but the ribbon came from Studio Calico's March kit (Garment District). It's already sold out, but if you like it then you will like their others. I recommend subscribing. It's a great price and you get a ton of stuff! Also, you can purchase the fabric strips without subscribing to a kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...