Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pics from the USM game

Jason, Amelia, Adam, and I went to the USM game yesterday. Southern Miss! To the Top! (Sorry, couldn't resist.) Oh, and by the way, THANKS DAD!!! for the tickets. We sat on the 50 yard line. AMAZING. And I couldn't resist taking my new camera to see what kind of shots I could get. I took a lot of silly shots, but first let me share my favorite.


IMG_0934


I did not edit this shot at all. I love the beauty of it. The sun was setting, and it created colors on the stadium that were breathtaking. Have you ever seen City of Angels? I'm not going to go into details about the plot, just one note. At sunrise all the angels gather together to watch the sun come up, and during that they hear beautiful music. What a neat concept. I suppose if we would slow down a little bit we might hear the faint whispers of a beautiful chorus during sunrise and sunset. 

Now onto my funny shots that I couldn't resist.

IMG_0913


The man in the coveralls cracked us up. In his defense, it really WAS cold.

IMG_0929


Did you know that quarterbacks also do ballet?

IMG_0911


"I fart in your general direction." (Sorry, but I couldn't resist a little crude Monty Python Holy Grail humor there. I posted that picture for my Dad because I know that he will appreciate it.)

Here's all my photos from the evening. Check out my flickr account to see the individual shots.

11-15-08USMGame

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...