Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekend Exploration: Board Books

Before Spring hit, I wanted to make sure and commemorate this previous winter. Using supplies from my January Memory Works kit, I covered the included Maya Road album with patterned papers. I printed out 2x2 photos with little phrase strips. I love how it turned out! I just need to add some more photos.








Supplies used: Album (Maya Road); Patterened papers (American Crafts); Rhinestone embelishment (Me & My Big Ideas); Clear snowflake (Heidi Swapp); Sequins (Doodlebug); Foam alphabet stickers (American Crafts); Paint (Making Memories); Crochet flower (Imaginisce Bazzill)

These albums are great. There are enough pages to spell out spring, summer, and autumn. Can you believe that every season has the same number of letter? Anyway, I want to make one for each season to keep out on the coffee table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...