Thursday, January 3, 2008

Project 365

I'm participating in Project 365 this year. One photo every day for 365 days. Seems kind of daunting, but at the rate I take pictures...it's not that hard. :)


Find out more here.


Here's my pics for the first three days. I've also created a photo album for this called Project 365.


010108


010208_2


010308


***Just a side note: The text is much lower in placement then I would prefer but I have to put it low. For some reason when I print with the text in the ideal spot, my printing software adjusts the image and crops some of the lettering. I'm sure there is a way to get around this, but I don't feel like taking the time. :) Besides, I'm printing these out and putting in an album, so no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...