- Calendar - Done in a three or four-day layout so I can fit all of my busy activities onto it
- Cards - A place to jot down card ideas, supplies needed to make my own cards, and a section with an address book to keep up with my Christmas mailing list
- Cooking - A holiday menu planner and baking planner
- Decor - A place to jot down ideas for room decorations
- Gifts - The ultimate place to keep everyone's gift lists as well as your own
- Parties - A great section to use when planning parties
- Shopping - Where I will keep my shopping lists
- To-Do - Always a necessity in a planner. I am a queen bee of making lists, so this section will come in handy
Here's a sample of my calendar page:
I'm loving the look and idea of the planner. I think I might make take some orders, so if you are interested in purchasing one ($30) drop me an email or leave a comment.
EDITED: I woke up early this morning thinking about my planner and realized that I didn't account for all the supplies needed to make it. So if you want a planner, the actual price would be $45. Sorry for the confusion! Sometimes my "brains are out of my head" as one of my kindergarten students told me.