Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fabric, Patterns, and Little Girl Clothing

Here's a couple of pics from my latest projects (aprons and a robe from Amy Butler's amazing book In Stitches):


P9190578


I picked up the fabrics from a great store in Purvis called Kelley's Pins and Needles. She's continuing her sale of 40% this week, so if you are need of some great fabrics, I suggest you check her store out! The green fabric is an Amy Butler fabric (beautiful!) that I'm making into an apron.  The other two fabrics are from FreeSpirit. The stripey fabric will become an apron and the flower/heart fabric will become a Kimono robe. Can't wait to show you the finished products.


Here's some more sewing projects I'm working on:


P9190580_4


Believe it or not, I picked these up at Wal-Mart! I'm planning on making a couple of cute dresses for church as well as some pants and shirts for work. I'm super excited!


Also, if you have a little princess you need to check out a new online children's boutique, Kinlea's Kloset. Named after a beautiful little girl, this store offers great boutique clothes with FREE MONOGRAMMING!!!! at a great price. The quality is amazing and the prices will make your jaw drop! Please check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...