Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Milk Eggs Vodka

I bought the coolest book at the conference. Milk Eggs Vodka: Grocery Lists Lost and Found by Bill Keaggy. It is hilarious. Keaggy compiled a bunch of grocery lists found in carts and on floors and then organized them according to hilarious, sad, organized, party, all-American, etc. Here's a few of my favorites (beside each list I've written Keaggy's comments):

List #1: Oleo, buttmilk, soda - "Next time you go shopping, please get some buttmilk. I like the store bought kind much better than my homemade stuff."


List #2: Kotex tampons super-plus, cupcakes, snickers - "Your standard, run-of-the-mill, incredibly hilarious PMS shoppinng list."


List #3: Candy bars, stuff for juicer, granola, vitamins, soy milk drink, organic veggies, coors light, ice cream, tush cleaner - "Tush cleaner?!"


List #4: Olive oil, coke, sprite, diet pop, if you buy more rice I'll punch you, milk, frozen o.j., freezer bags - "Oh goodness, how many times have I heard that most dreaded of phrases, 'If you buy more rice I'll punch you'?"


List #5: Potluck - "Gets the trophy for the Most Vague List Ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...