Thursday, July 4, 2013

Wishlist: New Hero Arts Stamps

I'm super excited about Hero Art's newest release, Stamp Your Story. There are a lot of great stamps in this release, perfect for both cards, scrapbook layouts, and Project Life. Here are a few that have caught my eye.


My Words - I love the font on this. This would be cute for cards, but also perfect for Project Life. I could see myself using these as accents to my journaling.


Journal Letters - This is probably my favorite. I love the look of handwritten letters. This is similar to this one but the letters are uppercase instead.


Travel - I'm obsessed with travel themed stuff, postage stamps, airmail... I especially love how Jennifer McGuire used this stamp on this card. She is so creative!


Love This Arrow - What a perfect name because I do love it! This arrow (and this one) have a matching die. I can't wait to use this on Project Life spreads.


I'm super excited about about the daubers, too. Can't wait to see how others are going to use these. The only problem? Choosing which color. I love them all!


And, speaking of colors...I am in love with the new inks. Mint Julep and Fresh Peach are beautiful colors. I can't wait to get my hands on these and make some cards using both inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...